Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 20

Tupac sing/rap -Keep Ya Head Up in classroom



Ok,was listening to Tupac's song then was just browsing through youtube lah, then was find 2pac clips, then saw this clip above. Tupac raps the first verse of one of his song -keep ya head up. Super rare and classic clip lah. =D Wow, but maybe some of you might not understand what he rapping, but what he rap all damn meaningful lah. like the first two sentence " Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots.
ok, if u you dont understand what that mean, means you dont really understand the meaning of it. HAHAS! Ok, I know u guys might find this like useless, but i just have to blog about it. =p I LOVE TUPAC! I WANA GO TASF! go figure it out yourself! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home